Ethnic community concerns dismissed by transgender and homosexual agenda
8th September 2016
In response to a petition against Safe Schools signed by over 17,000 members of the Chinese Australian community, former High Court Judge Michael Kirby, dismissed their concerns in a most patronising manner, stating that the Chinese Australian community have “got to be told” that “in this country”, we have “moved on” from their values.
When ethnic groups in Australia, including the Indigenous community, do voice their concerns that their traditional views on marriage and culturally appropriate education of their children need to be respected, they are usually discounted by Leftist thinkers as being a small minority who are not representative of their group. However, when tens-of-thousands from the same community have protested that they are being denied the right for their children to be educated according to their cultural values, the response from a highly educated promoter of gay ideology has been to arrogantly dismiss the view of a whole ethnic community entirely.
It is cynical and hypocritical to abandon respect for other cultures when doing this becomes inconvenient to the “social justice” agenda – while professing support for a multicultural Australia. In his interview on Lateline, Michael Kirby, who is openly homosexual, lamented the treatment of minorities in Australia: “We have a history of the white Australia policy, of how we treated people from different racial backgrounds...” but shortly in the same interview, he dismissed Chinese Australians cultural values as being backward: “…respectfully, the Chinese community and members who’ve signed that petition, I support their right to express their opinion, but they’ve got to be told that in this country we’ve moved on from that.“
Mr Kirby, respectfully, the Chinese Australian community does not need to be lectured about Australian values. It would be best for small minority promoting radical sexual ideologies to respect the family values, cultural values and religious values of the majority of Australian people.
The promoters of homosexual and gender-based ideologies DO NOT respect your family, your freedom of belief, or your right to raise your children into functional adults who support the Australian community. Now is the time to stand up for what is right!
- The Un-Safe Schools Coalition program will be made compulsory in Victorian Government schools from 2018
- Denial of your parental rights to decide the values and sexual ideology your children will be taught at school
- Encouragement of children as young as 12 to engage in sexual acts with access to the pill without a guarantee of parental consent
- The influencing of young children to undergo hormone treatment to change their gender before they are old enough to understand the implications, or grow out of temporary gender feelings
- Cross-dressing and mixed gender use of toilets and change rooms
- Changing of gender on birth certificates and enforcement of gender neutral words.
- Implementation of LGBTIQ content into all aspects of school curriculum.